BLOG

MMS reward rules.

Name:
MMST
The total volume of issuance
1.3 Billion
Rules of output
All MMST are needed getting by contribute store and note voting
Reward of distribution
 Team 28%
 72% for miners (including resource rewards 39% and voting rewards 33%)
Detailed rule of reward:
 
1.Resource reward:
Resource rewards (39% in total) include: 3% equally distributed rewards (equally distributed on a basis on the number of nodes), 10% pledge rewards (weighted rewards based on pledge amount), contribution rewards 26% (weighted rewards based on the amount of storage space provided)
Store rewards, 19 records at a time: the first time 25% will be directly allocated to form a record, the remaining 75% is divided into 18 frozen records, and the release is completed in 180 days. Each frozen record will be automatically released according to the block height, about every 10 days one releasing.
Storage rewards are distributed every 10 minutes, and the rewards within 10 minutes are sent with storage reward together: rewards are based on blocks, but storage rewards require rotation of nodes, so it is set to be distributed every 10 minutes. Each time 3% of the block reward is divided equally among all storage nodes, and 10% is equally divided according to the number of pledges. Since the current pledge is 0, it is also divided equally, and 26% is weighted according to the storage space.
The storage reward should be increased each time according to the block reward: 0.00347 added for every 31 blocks, which is equivalent to an increase of 0.00347*13%/the number of nodes+0.00347*26%*the number of nodes/total storage for every 31 blocks. For example, 4 nodes, a total of 50G, a node storage contribution is 10G. Then it is 0.00347*13%/4+0.00347*26%*10/50=0.00029. The direct reward part is 25%, that is, 0.00029*25%=0.0000725. 10 minutes is 60 blocks, the increase is about 0.00014, and 100 minutes is about 0.0014.
The first block rewards 286/31 pieces,
1 to 490000*31 height, add 0.0347/31 pieces/piece for every additional 31 pieces;
490000*31+1 start to reduce production by 5%, and reduce production by 5% for every additional 20000*31 block;
It is estimated that 137 million will be dug up in 2 years, 630 million will be dug up in 5 years, 1.1319 billion will be dug up in 10 years, and digging will be completed in 20 years.
When the storage chain gets started, there is no need to pledge for user. As long as the pledge provides storage space, they can start mining rewards. Users can use MMST pledge to redeem distributed storage space (this function will only be enabled when the block height reaches 310,000), and the conversion ratio is 1MMST=1G, the distributed storage space that the user has successfully redeemed can be stored and accessed freely. The MMST exchanged for pledge is distributed to all resource nodes according to the file storage capacity, as a pledge weighting item, to increase the pledge reward of resource nodes.
 
 
2.Voting reward
Voting rewards (33% in total): MMST for voting rewards, 10% of which is awarded to witnesses (2% is given to all witnesses on average, 8% is equally divided according to voting weight), and 90% is given to the community nodes that vote for them (according to the number of votes is weighted equally). Of the MMST obtained by the community node, 10% is given to the community node itself, and 90% is given to the user node (light node) who voted for it.
Example: If Witness A provides blocks and gains 100 MMSTs, 39 MMSTs are given to all resource nodes, 33 MMSTs of them are given to witnesses (where 0.66 MMSTs out of 3.3 MMSTs are equally distributed to all witnesses, and 2.64 MMSTs are weighted to To all witnesses; another 29.7 MMST is given to all community nodes that vote for the witnesses, divided equally by the number of votes; if there are three community nodes ABC with a total of 297 votes, A community node 100 votes will get 10 MMST, B community 150 The votes are 15 MMSTs, and the C community’s 47 votes are 4.7 MMSTs.) Among them, the community leader of the A community node receives 1 MMST, and the remaining 9 MMSTs are given to the light nodes that vote for the A community, and the votes are equally divided.
Voting and pledge are not open at the beginning, until the block reaches the height of 310000, then they will open. Voting rewards are instantly rewarded by block, that is: every time a block is produced, the reward is distributed according to the current latest voting record information.

Pledge requirements
1) Witnesses: pledge 100,000 MMST to become a witness seed (you can get the community node voting qualification), all seeds are ranked, and the top 99 become witnesses. The witness seed can be pledged multiple times, each time the increased amount shall be more than 10,000, ranked by competition. The first 31 witnesses are official witnesses, and the last 68 are candidate witnesses. If the witnesses fall from within 99 to outside 99, they lose their qualifications as witnesses and become the seeds of witnesses again.
2) Community node (resource node)
Staking 10,000 MMST can get light nodes to vote for them; the number of it is not limited.
Space nodes: Responsible for providing cloud storage space.
Bandwidth node: Responsible for providing bandwidth, it is temporarily closed.
Computing nodes: Responsible for providing computing services. There are few early applications thus it is temporarily closed.
Contract nodes: Responsible for providing registration, verification, and invocation of contract and resource node services. There are few early applications and it is temporarily closed.
Monitoring nodes: Responsible for the evaluation of the availability of application services and resource node services. There are few applications in the early stage and it is temporarily closed.
3) User nodes (light nodes)
also called light nodes, all users can become user nodes; pledge 10 coins, which means that they are eligible to vote on the MMS chain.
Voting rewards (same resource rewards), 19 records at a time: 25% distribution is directly allocated for the first time to form a record, the remaining 75% is divided into 18 frozen records, and the release is completed within 180 days. Each frozen record will be based on the block height, approximately one copy is automatically released every 10 days.

DOWNLOAD

APP QUICKSTART GUIDE

Categories